OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Marcella <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 06:48:26 -0700
Hello Improv Friends,
We've done it again. Take just two minutes to watch this fantastic Tax Day video created by Obviously Unrehearsed Improv. (Click the link below the pictures.) It is entered in the Tax Rap Contest sponsored by Turbo Tax . The way we win is by getting votes from you and all the people you know. Vote by setting up a YouTube account. The link is below. Support this great creativity by helping us win!
Thank you and Enjoy,
Marcy and all of us at Obviously Unrehearsed Improv!

Voting has now begun in the Tax Rap Contest on YouTube sposored by Turbo Tax . Please check out our entry, Tax Day, and vote for us. Voting for the contest starts Saturday, March 31 and end April 8th. Go directly to our entry, number 245.

Remember, to rate or vote you need to have a YouTube account. It's super easy to set one up, just go here.

The winners will be selected from the 13 videos receiving the most positive votes. So we need all the support we can get. Please forward, repost, blog, vlog, and pimp this every chance you get! Thanks so much!

--
Sincerely,

Eric Webb
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
AIM: thelastavatar

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/ericdwebb
YouTube:  http://www.youtube.com/imptv

While we certainly want to win, I'd like to share some links to some of my favorite raps in competition. Feel free to vote for some of these other great submissions. We're glad to be in such good company!

01 - Turbo Tax Rap - Big Dog Refund

02 - Turbo Tax Rap - 1040EZ feat MC 9Lives

03 - Get Your E-File On-Turbo Tax

04 - Throw Up Your T's

05 - Turbo Tax Rap Entry

06 - Turbo Tax Rap - A CPA In A CPU - Tax Rap Contest Entry

07 - ThemeZero - "Tax With Turbo"

08 - Turbo Tax Rap Contest - It's just a breeze G

09 - Reaper and the Tax Man (Nothin for shizzle)

10 - Turbo Man !

11 - From Nerd to WORD! A turbotax rap of epic proportions

12 - Turbo Tax Tactics - THE TAX RAP CONTEST ENTRY

13 - Turbo Tax Rap: Keep Track Of Your Stack

14 - TurboTax (Show Me The Check Mark!)

15 - Turbo Tax Rap

16 - (Get That!) Turbo Tax Rap - The Dreaded Paranoids

17 - Me and TurboTax

18 - TURBO TAX RAP

19 - Y.O. (TurboTax Rap II)

20 - Turbo Tax Rap - Turbo Tax (I Like That) - Tax Rap Contest

21 - NeouvouRiche and G.W. - TurboTax Contest

22 - A Tax Story

23 - TurboTax Rap Contest

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

[...]