OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Edwards, Jay A." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edwards, Jay A.
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 20:43:38 +0000
Dear fans of Improv,

Come join us for the last month of Improv Club!  Every Tuesday night until the end of November, you can learn and play improv in an open, come-as-you-want jam!  We will be meeting every Tuesday night at 7pm in the Frontier room, EXCEPT for November 23rd (Thanksgiving Week).  That's the 9th, 16th and 30th to come by and play!  Hope to see you there!

For more information about the troupe, showtimes, booking information, and to watch videos of our performances go to our website: www.ouimprov.com<http://www.ouimprov.com>. You can also sign up for regular E-Mail updates regarding upcoming shows and workshops.

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to the OU Improv! listserv. To unsuscribe go to http://lists.ou.edu and search for OUIMPROV-L and select unsuscribe.