OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Edwards, Jay A." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edwards, Jay A.
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2016 20:09:18 +0000
Hello ladies, gentlemen, and people of other identifying genders!

If you thought 2015 was enough to end us, well you're wrong! We're back on Saturday, January 30th at 8pm in the Scholar's room on the 3rd floor of the Union for fun, for laughter, for the jokes! Come see us, because it's FREE!

Disclaimer: We intend for our shows to be family friendly, but please remember that unscripted comedy may not always be suitable for all ages.

Here we are on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/5026039261/?fref=ts

Thank you,
Jay Edwards
Advisor, OUI