From:
Kate Coyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kate Coyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2013 11:20:03 +0200
Dear all,

I am so sorry I was not able to be there and thanks to Arne for these
summaries and for all who made it happen.

I was supposed to be there and present on the Monday, but managed to find
myself stuck in hospital in London instead :( I am fine and fully
recovered, but very very sorry to miss you all who were there.

All the best,
Kate