Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2010 13:02:42 +0700
  Over the past five years EngageMedia <http://engagemedia.org>  has
embarked on a wide program of activist online video distribution, open
source software development, training and network development. We are
now entering a new phase and for that we are building a three year
strategic plan. To create this plan we would like to hear from you!

To better understand what you know about EngageMedia, the services and
programs you use, or don't use, we have designed a survey that will help
us build a strategic plan to better suit our constituent's needs and
improve public engagement around the critical issues of our time. We'd
love to hear your ideas and suggestions around what we do best and what
we have yet to do.

We invite you and / or your organisation to participate in our strategic
planning survey, which we have designed to be as elegant and
time-conscious as possible to contribute to.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/engagemedia-survey

The survey closes on Friday, 6 August.

Thanks very much
And.