OURMEDIA-L Archives

OURMEDIA-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"For communication among alternative media producers, academics, artists, and activists." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
melissa brough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:53:49 -0700
Greetings all,

The International Journal of Communication (
http://ijoc.org/ojs/index.php/ijoc) is considering doing a review essay on
recent books related to indigenous media. I am aware of P. Wilson's and M.
Stewart's (Eds) recent publication Global Indigenous Media; if you know of
any others, particularly forthcoming publications, please let me know. Many
thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Melissa

Melissa Brough