From:
Wilna Quarmyne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wilna Quarmyne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:28:29 +0000
Greetings, OURMedia, on behalf of the OURMedia 7 Ghana Co-ordinating Committee!

We are looking forward to your proposals.  We are hoping to get all information online soon at the new OM website, but for the moment please send them to [log in to unmask]

As we know, this is the first time OURMedia will be coming to Africa.  Let's make it a really vibrant conference that will advance "alternative communication - identity, inclusion, innovation - in a globalized world".

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! For Good http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/