OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2015 20:19:17 +0000
OWP Teachers,
Today I had the privilege of presenting certificates and anthologies to the winners of the 2015 OWP Writing Contest, students and teachers alike.  There were over 350 entries.  Thanks so much to Mike Angelotti and Vivian Nida for poring over the entries and judging the contest.  Thanks to Audra Plummer for an outstanding conference and to all the wonderful presenters, many of whom were winning teachers themselves.
You can order your copy of the anthology by clicking on the link below.
2015 Anthology of Winning Writing
2015 Anthology of Winning Writing: Oklahoma Writing Project
|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| 2015 Anthology of Winning Writing: Oklahoma Writing Project2015 Anthology of Winning Writing: Oklahoma Writing Project [Students and Teachers of Oklahoma] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Writings are winning pieces in the 2015 Writing Contest for Oklahoma Students and Teachers, sponsored by the Oklahoma Wr... |
|  |
| View on www.amazon.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |