OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Vivian Nida <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vivian Nida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2011 13:26:49 -0600

Hello Dreamers,

 I am Adrienne Butler, Youth Services Consultant, for the Oklahoma Department of Libraries. Each year I contact performers to submit their information to participate in the summer reading program across the state.
Planning for the 2012, 2013 and 2014 Summer Reading Programs have begun and I hope you will be able to participate. It is an opportunity to travel across the state, meet librarians, entertain and educate the youth of Oklahoma.
The 2012 Summer Reading Program theme is Night-time. The children’s slogan is Dream Big - Read. The teen slogan is Own the Night. The adult slogan is Between the Covers.
The 2013 Summer Reading Program theme is Underground. The children’s slogan is Dig into Reading. The teen slogan is Beneath the Surface. The adult slogan is Groundbreaking Reads.
The 2014 Summer Reading Program theme is Science. The slogans will be announced spring 2012.

 The link to the form is below.

 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/srpokperformers

 · Indicate your:

 · Presentation topic

 · Length

 · Age group
· Fees

· Travel distance

 · Contact information

 Be very specific concerning your fees as it helps the librarian’s budget. The summer reading program typically runs from June to July with a few libraries going into the month of August.
Your information will be listed in a Wiki database:
http://cya.oklibshare.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

 E-mail or call if you have any questions.
 Salut,

Adrienne Butler
 wlmailhtml:[log in to unmask]

Youth Services Consultant