OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Audra Plummer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Audra Plummer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2013 14:13:41 -0800
The SDE has released these sample passages and questions in anticipation of our new 5th grade writing test in April. I have attached 5th Grade Samples to this email . They are also available on the SDE website at http://ok.gov/sde/test-support-teachers-and-administrators#Writing Rubrics

These samples can be used as templates for the kinds of passages and questions we should be using with 5th graders.

I do not see the 8th Grades listed yet but keep checking the site above.  I am hopeful SDE will add them soon!
Audra

________________________________

Audra Plummer  M. Ed.
National Board Certified Teacher