OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Johnnie Keel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnnie Keel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 01:15:14 -0600
Hello OWP Friends,

I sent an online Christmas invitation but it may be difficult for some of you to open it.  I had trouble and I knew what to expect.  Here's the same information:

        You're Invited
What:   Annual OWP Christmas Brunch
When:  Saturday, December 4
Where: 820 Stout Circle, Moore (Johnnie's house)
Time:    10:00 a.m.
Hostesses:  Lori Newmark & Johnnie Keel

Sorry for the late notice.  We lost my mother-in-law recently and the holidays have sort of snuck up on us.  It would really help us get into the holiday spirit by spending time with true friends like each of you and hold our annual festive event.  We are going to stay home this year and watch the Sooners win next Saturday night so that allows us to schedule this brunch one week earlier than usual.  We will be through around noonish so you can still get in a full day of shopping, if necessary.

We'll provide a light brunch.  You should bring a wrapped ornament for the "Dirty Santa" ornament exchange.  You are welcome to bring a light snack item, but certainly don't feel obligated.  We really hope to see many of you next week.

Merry Christmas.  We are thankful to be a part of OWP.

RSVP:  [log in to unmask]  794-1168 home, 326-7334 cell