OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Cindy Cotner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Cotner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:25:32 -0800
Dear OWP members,
     I need some advice and help on an idea I am pursuing. I don't want to divulge too much of the idea because it might bias your response.  Here is my question and then I will post my idea to the listserv later.  Suppose you are teaching a unit on philosophy (or any unit)  and you wanted to have the students do creative activites that stimulate and scaffold their knowledge.  What key words would you "google?"  And going a step further, suppose you wanted to find a person in the world that would come teach this method to either teachers and/or students, what words would you use to "google?"  Thank you for your input.

  Cindy Cotner

Cindy @ [log in to unmask]

or [log in to unmask]

Some day, after we have mastered the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, . . . we shall harness . . . the energies of love. Then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.

TEILHARD DE CHARDIN