OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Griffith, Priscilla L." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Griffith, Priscilla L.
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 11:52:26 -0600
I know we all agree with Danny's comments and send our congratulations
to Shelly.

****************

Reading is the original virtual reality experience. --Wishbone

Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. --Groucho Marx

Priscilla L. Griffith, Ph.D.

Professor and Chair

Department of Instructional Leadership and Academic Curriculum

University of Oklahoma

820 Van Vleet Oval, Room 114

Norman, OK 73072

Tel.: 405-325-1508