OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 07:30:18 -0800
Techer Consultants:

Below are announcements for NWP Initiative
Conferences.  In most cases, OWP will offer travel
scholarships to those interested in representing our
site at an NWP conferences.  We'd like to have a
representative from OWP at each one, so if you have a
particiular interest in Urban Sites, Rural Sites, ELL,
Professional Writing Retreats, or any of the other
initiatives, please contact me or a board member so
that you can make your request before the OWP
governing board.

 Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
Janis Cramer