OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:13:06 -0700
OWP Teacher Consultants:

It's time to start preparing thinking about the 2014 OWP Writing Contest!  If you have never entered your own or your students' writing in this contest, I encourage you to do so.  It is so rewarding to watch those winners see their writing published in our Anthology of Winning Writing.

If you have your students write narratives, descriptive paragraphs, essays, short stories, or poetry, start collecting the best ones from now until Christmas.  You can enter up to 20 student pieces and two of your own.

Look through your portfolio from the Summer Institute to see if you have something you can enter, or better yet, write something new.

Once again, I am coordinating the contest.  All entries will be due January 17, 2014.  Save the attachment containing details.

And good luck!

Janis