OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Audra Plummer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Audra Plummer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2012 19:38:30 -0700
OWP TC's,

OWP is pleased to announced we have received SEED grants from NWP.  We have decided to move our Stakeholder Meeting
Date from July 23 to August 10 so we will be able to share with you some exciting information about these grants.  The meeting will now be on  August 10at the Moore Public Library.  This meeting is open to EVERY Teacher Consultant!  At this meeting, we will be discussing the accomplishments of OWP and the accomplishments of the people who make it so AMAZING!!!  Agenda is posted below, so maybe you can plan to come for PART of the morning if you can't come for the entire meeting.

OWP ANNUAL STAKEHOLDERS MEETING & CELEBRATION

MOORE PUBLIC LIBRARY
Meeting Room A

Friday, August 10
225 South Howard
Moore, Oklahoma 73160
9:15 am- Noon

AGENDA:

9:15 am-9:30 am   Quickwrite/Snacks

9:30 am-10:00am  OWP Celebration
We want to celebrate each of you, so please list your accomplishment and RSVP for this morning by going to  https://spreadsheets1.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFIyUUJNYWlPTU1VM0VRZTMxc2c3ZEE6MQ

Please RSVP again for this date if you completed it earlier.

10:30am -11:00 am
OWP Presentations and Common Core Standards--If you plan to present during the school year 2012-2013,
YOU NEED TO ATTEND THIS MEETING!!!!
News will be shared about the 2013 5th and 8th grade writing assessments!

11:00 am-12:00pm  OWP UPDATE
OWP Director will share grants OWP has received.
OWP Co-Director will share what OWP has been doing and plans for 2012-2013

12:00 pm  Dismiss to local restaurant for lunch.  We will each purchase our own lunch.
Please RSVP using this link:  (Same as above link--just here again to REMIND you to complete it! )
https://spreadsheets1.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFIyUUJNYWlPTU1VM0VRZTMxc2c3ZEE6MQ
Let me know if you have questions.

REMEMBER NO MEETING ON JULY 23.  It is moved to August 10.

Hope to see you there!!!

Audra

________________________________

Audra Plummer  M. Ed.