OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Griffith, Priscilla L." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Griffith, Priscilla L.
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2011 17:16:28 +0000
Important action regarding NWP funding is need from each teacher consultant.  Please read below.  The window is open until end of the day Thursday, May 19.  Contact your representative via phone or email with the following message:

Please sign on to the Miller-Van Hollen Dear Colleague letter that would make 5 percent of Title II money for Teacher Quality available for a competitive grant program for effective national programs like the National Writing Project.

Priscilla L. Griffith
Ruth G. Hardman Chair in Education
Director of the Oklahoma Writing Project
The University of Oklahoma/The Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education
338 Cate Center Drive, Room 190
Norman, Ok 73019
TEL 405-325-3534
FAX 405-325-7841