OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Claudia Swisher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claudia Swisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2016 18:12:47 -0500
AND, my granddaughter, Haley Bell, has her art featured on the cover! So
proud of her!

Proud of our OWP Fellows too!

*Claudia Swisher*
*National Board Certified Teacher*

*Regional Coordinator, Education Leadership Oklahoma**Standardized Testing
tells us about learning as much as Reality TV tells us about reality*

*http://fourthgenerationteacher.blogspot.com
<http://fourthgenerationteacher.blogspot.com/2014/01/people-who-dont-read-especially.html>Currently
Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/70211?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>[image: