OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Sandra Effinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Effinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:40:27 -0600
Dear Colleagues,

I am passing on the following contest because every time someone enters,
American Airlines is donating 100 air miles to the make-a-Wish Foundation.
You can enter writing, photographs, even movies until April 5.  Of course,
you might win a trip as well.

I donšt think you have to be a registered Frequent Flyer or anything like
that since I was never asked for my FF number.

If one of you gets the fly for a year, though, I will be soooo envious.

Later,
Sandra Effinger
Technology Liaison

Introducing the AmericanAirlines(R) We Know Why You Fly(SM) Contest!
Win Travel For A Year On American Airlines!

Dear Sandra Effinger,

We know travelers have their own unique stories for why they fly. Tell us
"why you fly" for a chance to win travel for a year to anywhere in the world
American Airlines flies. More than 200,000 people fly American every day to
and from 40 countries all over the world. We want to know why you fly.

Send us some home movies, snap some photos or craft some words and bring
your story to life. You could win one of the following travel prizes:

-Three Grand Prizes: Travel for a year - that's 12 trips for two anywhere in
the world American Airlines flies!
-Three 1st Prizes:  Round-trip air travel for four.
-Three 2nd Prizes:  Round-trip air travel for two.

Plus, your entry will help the Make-A-Wish Foundation(R). For every story
entry received, American Airlines will donate 100 AAdvantage(R) miles to the
Make-A-Wish Foundation (up to 1 million miles). You can help make a wish
come true. For more information go to
http://info.aa.com/Key=44301.WPXN.C.Gqstcf

For complete details about the AmericanAirlines(R) We Know Why You Fly
Contest(SM), visit http://info.aa.com/Key=44301.WPXN.D.NlCgDM

Contest ends April 5, 2005, so tell us your story now.