OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Johnnie Keel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnnie Keel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 22:44:16 -0600
Hello Everyone,

Some of you may not open up those e-cards that are sent to you or you may have problems attempting to open them.  Just in case, I'm sending your official invitation by regular email.

You are Invited

OWP Annual Ornament Exchange and Brunch
Johnnie Keel's House - 2708 S.W. 110th, right off May Ave.
Saturday, December 10, 10:00 a.m.
Hostesses:  Johnnie Keel and Lori Newmark

It's that time of the year for the Annual OWP Ornament Exchange. We've unpacked the Christmas boxes in hopes that many of you will be attending this year. It is a new location and very easy to find. Please bring a wrapped ornament for the real fun. (Shelly, there will be typed procedures for the exchange.) We'll have a light brunch. Feel free to bring a brunch item if it fits into your busy schedule. This is always such a good time to relax with no agenda or business, just laughs and fellowship.

OWP has provided us with many wonderful friends, colleagues, and writing experiences. We wish you all a healthy and happy Christmas season.
Please RSVP by Dec. 9
Happy Holidays,

Johnnie and Lori
794-1168 or 326-7334 (cell)