PREDENTAL-L Archives

Predental Students

PREDENTAL-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 11:08:06 -0500
Hi Everyone!

Our next meetings is Tuesday, Oct 24th at 6 pm in Adams 255.

Our speaker will be Dr. Susan Whiteneck and a 3rd year dental student

Just keep in mind dues are $18 dollars, and if you want a t-shirt we have a combo of $25 for both, or $12 for the t-shirt by itself.

You can see the t-shirt desgin in Richards Hall display case.

Also the incentive plan is still going.. everytime you chalk you get YOUR NAME 5 TIMES in the drawing hat.
chalking is THIS SUNDAY, October 22nd, at 2 pm.
Meet in front of richards hall b/w 2:00-2:15 for chalk pass out.. EMAIL/FACEBOOK SARAH WARD IF YOU ARE ABLE TO HELP... [log in to unmask]

Dental school tour is November 14th from 12 pm-1pm, please let me know if you are able to come.  There will also be a sign up sheet at our next meeting.

AS ALWAYS FREE FOOD! :)

If you have any questions or comments please ask away!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

PDC'06
Layla