PREDENTAL-L Archives

Predental Students

PREDENTAL-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
PreDental club <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PreDental club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 23:14:01 -0500
The first **Pre-Dental Club meeting** will be on TUESDAY, SEPT. 11, AT 6:30PM IN DALE HALL 206.  Chick-Fil-A will be catering.  Dr. James Farley, DDS,  Jane Detrich, and a Kaplan representative will be speaking.  Please bring your checkbooks or cash to pay your dues and buy our newly designed T-shirts!!

**HEADS UP! Best Smile On Campus Contest...Next Week!*

This year, the Pre-Dental Club is hosting the first ever "Best Smile on Campus Contest."  During the third week of September (9/17-20), our Pre-Dental Club Executive Committee will be stationed at a booth in the Student Union from 11am-1pm promoting the contest.  For $3.00, students will enter the contest and have a picture of their smile taken.  All of the proceeds for this event will be donated to a local dental clinic for low-income families.  The pictures will be  judged by a distinguished panel of local dentists to determine the winner of the “Best Smile on Campus.”  The *grand prize* will be complementary custom-fit bleaching trays and gel, provided by Dr. Grant Ritchey, a Campus Corner dentist.  Other prizes, such as certificates, will also be awarded.  We are expecting that the winner will also have their photograph in a Pre-Dental Club ad in the school newspaper.

Questions? Please contact:
Alexandra Forney
Pre-Dental Club President

Thanks!