PREDENTAL-L Archives

Predental Students

PREDENTAL-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 22:26:32 -0600
The University of Pittsburgh / CMU MD/PhD Program's Summer Undergraduate Research Program for Underrepresented Students.  The application deadline has been extended to February 15, 2005.  Please encourage your students to apply early.

Our Summer Undergraduate Research Program is a 10-week summer research and professional development program for underrepresented minority students interested in careers as physician scientists.  The program is designed for students in their freshman, sophomore or junior years of college.  Students receive intensive research laboratory experience and abundant mentorship.  In addition, students participate in a variety of career development programs, scientific seminars, and specific career enhancement opportunities including preparation for national examinations.

The brochure and application are available online at http://www.mdphd.pitt.edu/sprogram_brochure.asp

The students can either go on line or call our office at 412-648-2324 or email us at [log in to unmask] if they have any questions.