PREDENTAL-L Archives

Predental Students

PREDENTAL-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:48:19 -0600
Hi Everyone, a couple of announcements.

1st:  The forms to fill out for Committee Interview are out infront of Nancy's office.  RH 209.  Due March 20th, day back from spring break.
Sooo... go out and grab one of those.

2nd.  The BIG event:  Each year thousands of Ou students, and faculty unity in an effort to say "thank-you" to Norman and OKC.  That is a description of the event. :)
This is a volunteer opportunity and also go towards the Incentive rewards money.  It is Saturday, April 8th, but I need to know how many people are interested to see if I have enough volunteers.  I am one so Yayy...
You need to register from Apr. 4th- April 6th in the Sooner Room at the UNION.  This is tues-thurs.  You will get a free t-shirt.  Also you need to sign a waiver form.
So I would love for you to volunteer.  Let me know if you are interested by emailing me at [log in to unmask]

The information you need to know is give me your name, OU I.D. #, email address.

If you have any questions dont hesitate to call :)
Have a Great day!

Layla Chafi
President
(405) 414-1083