PREDENTAL-L Archives

Predental Students

PREDENTAL-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 11:08:14 -0500
Hi Everyone;
  Its your favorite Chalking Friend.  We will be chalking this Sunday, October 2nd at 4 pm.  Meet in front of Richards hall.  It will only take 20 minutes, and this puts your closer in the running for a $50 prize at the end of the semester.  Now, this is if it weather permitting.  No Rain = Chalking, Rain=No chalking.  But we will be chalking that monday if rain does come on Sunday.  Please let me know if you will be able to help! It wasnt much fun doing it by myself the last time, so.... hope you can come!  Just email me at [log in to unmask] so I know how many little slips to print off!   Thanks and have a wonderful day!!\

Layla Chafi :)
Public Relations officer