PREDENTAL-L Archives

Predental Students

PREDENTAL-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
PreDental club <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PreDental club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 20:48:47 -0600
From: Hendrix, Elizabeth D.
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 7:43 PM
To: PreDental club
Subject: FW: pre-dental event

From: Evans, Heath H.  (HSC)
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 7:26 PM

Hello.  My name is Heath Evans and I am a third year dental student at the University of Oklahoma.  I am the director of the Pre-Dental Clinic Simulation that will be offered this spring on Saturday,  April 5th.   The predental clinic is an opportunity for all interested applicants to come to the dental school and see lectures on dental procedures, take a tour, have a question and answer session, get to wax up a
tooth, prep a tooth, and fill a tooth.

Please get this info to all your predental associates.  This is a great opportunity to get exposure to the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry, current students, professors, and the field of dentistry.

There are only 50 spots available and the cost is $85 dollars per person.  To register and for more information, go to:

OUHSC website
click on college of dentistry
click on perspective student
click on predental course 2008
follow instructions

Here's a link:

HYPERLINK "http://dentistry.ouhsc.edu/predent/application.html"http://dentistry.ouhsc.edu/predent/application.html

Also, please extend an invitation to any interested members to attend our meetings, join ASDA as a pre-dental member, or get in touch with me personally.  If there are any questions, concerns, or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.
Heath Evans DSIII
918.691.7704