PREDENTAL-L Archives

Predental Students

PREDENTAL-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 11:09:15 -0500
From: Kristin Langenbach [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tue 10/17/2006 2:56 PM
To: Blass, Nancy J.; Ellis, Margaret E.
Subject: Free Kaplan event!

Hello again! I just wanted to inform you on a FREE practice event that Kaplan will be holding at OU Saturday, October 28th. This is a great opportunity for students!! Kaplan will be on campus holding these special practice events in Gittinger Hall. All the times and information are on Kaptest.com that students can register at as well. Please forward this to your club members, and please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help out with anything.

THANKS!

Kristin

***Please forward to any University of Oklahoma Student who may be interested in graduate school****

Practice Test Event Helps University of Oklahoma Students Bound for Grad School Prepare for Challenges Ahead

To help area students prepare for admissions exams, Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions, a division of Kaplan, Inc. is offering free assistance.  On Saturday, October 28, 2006 at The University of Oklahoma, Kaplan will be providing prospective college and graduate students with the opportunity to take a practice admissions test for free at its annual Practice Test Event.

At the free event, students will be able to gauge their skills and get a feel for what to expect on the actual exam, as they will be tested under conditions that mimic the real exam day.  Practice tests that will be administered include LSAT (law) MCAT (medicine) DAT (dental) GRE (graduate) GMAT (business) PCAT (pharmacy).  In addition to the free practice tests, Kaplan experts will provide an overview of each exam and its role in the admissions process.  Participants can also receive their scores, complete with a personalized analysis of their performance, within the week following the event.

For more information or to register, call 1-800-KAP-TEST or visit www.kaptest.com.

**Also, please note Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions is happy to talk to your club or organization about standardized tests, the admissions process, and how to be successful in graduate school**

Kristin Langenbach

Marketing Manager- OKC/Norman

Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions

ph. 405-848-3922