PREDENTAL-L Archives

Predental Students

PREDENTAL-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 12:23:36 -0600
Hey Everyone! It is Pre-dental clubs last meeting..

Meeting: THIS TUESDAY.. Nov. 28th
At 6 pm, in Adams 255

Free Food (Subway Sandwiches)
And
Dr. Matt Cohlmia.. President of the OU College of Dentistry Alumni
and Newly elected VP of ODA

This Means ELECTIONS!
If you are interested in running for office please do! Let the current officer know..
Prepare a 2 min speech

Sorry about the chalking.. but seeing how most of it would be rained out.. I think we lucked out..
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns! :)

I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving break! and Hope to see you tomorrow night at 6 pm!

Layla Chafi