PREDENTAL-L Archives

Predental Students

PREDENTAL-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 13:51:04 -0500
Anyone interested in Kaplan?  Just thought I would shoot this over to you!!

PDC' 05

Hi.  I just wanted to let you guys know that Kaplan has a DAT class starting soon in Norman at the Kaplan Center on the corner of Main St. and University.  Seats are limited and filling quickly!  The class information is below:

     Class code:  DANM5004
     Starts:  Nov 2
     Ends:  Jan 30
     Class meets every Mon & Wed at 5:30pm

Register today on kaptest.com or call 1-800-kap-test!

Erin Haydel
Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions
Oklahoma City/Norman
P 405.848.3922

"Kaplan helps individuals achieve their educational and career goals.  We build futures one success story at a time."