PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

Open discussions on the writer's craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:22:57 -0500
Christina.T.Tran-1 wrote:

>Hi... Are meetings always on Tues/Thurs? I have classes on those nights from 6:30-9...

For Christina and others who have a conflict with tonight:  take heart!

This was a topic for discussion last meeting (and at many meetings in
the past).  A student organization that meets in the evening will always
run into schedule conflicts, and we will do everything we can to move
meeting times around.  Tonight's meeting, being somewhat spontaneous,
landed on Thursday mainly because it seemed that almost everyone at that
meeting could come again tonight.  The next get-together will not be on
Thursday (nor Tuesday, if we can avoid it.)

Keep the faith, and

Scribite!
kent