PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Jocelyn Pedersen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2013 14:16:19 -0500
Here are the minutes from the last PWSA meeting. Thanks to Annie Del Signore for keeping us all updated.  Remember, if you signed up for Big Event and can't make it, you must find a replacement.

See everyone soon!  Last meeting 4-25-13!
--Jocelyn Pedersen

PWSA Notes 4/4/13

-        Big Event:

o   April 13, be at the north oval at 8:30 am. Meet at 7:30 for breakfast at Crossroads!

o   Look for PWSA sign on a stick on the lawn

o   Bring your own lunch and will eat on sight

o   We’re going to Garden Neighborhood Council, probably will be painting, planting flowers, etc.

o   Park in stadium on campus  (best bet for parking)

o   Carpool with two cars probably

o   Will be done around 2pm

-        PWSA T-shirts

o   Will have them by the next meeting (April 25) so bring your money on that day!

o   Will be $13

-        Last meeting of the semester is April 25 at 5:15! L

o   Can bring snacks and stuff and we’ll have a super fun party!

§  Vincent should bring “slutty brownies”