PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 10:04:17 -0600
Dear Will--

You wrote--

 In the next day or so, you will be receiving an e-mail inviting you
> to join the google group for the PWSA. I encourage everyone to make
> the switch... If there is any opposition to the move, please let me know.
> Otherwise, we will phase out this list serv and stop using it after
> the completion of this semester.

My question--

I have never used Google groups (or any newsgroup, unless this one counts, for that matter) I have no problem with the move, but if we do so, I will probably need instructions on how to go about it. Thanks in advance for your patience with my Web-illiterate self.

--Ken Claassen