PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Matthew Buell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 21:55:45 -0400
I know this is rather late on the catch, however there is also a new comic series featuring Butcher's Dresden.  Not that many people might be in favor of that medium, it is my guilty pleasure...

---- Deborah Chester <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Yes, but the SF Channel gave him great publicity.  That probably made
the difference.  So it wasn't all for naught.

DC