PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Susan Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Open discussions on the writer's craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 06:30:06 -0800
When you talk to the dean, don't forget to mention the number of people the
PW program attracts. The year after I graduated a disproportionate number of
grad students enrolled in the program. It was something like 22 of 25 new
grad students enrolled in the PW program, if I heard correctly. It only
makes sense to promote the program that is generating the most interest.
Someone on campus can probably tell you how many students and what
proportion of the JMC school they make up. Those statistics might have some
swaying power.
Susan Brown
610-2367 (home)
812-1618 (cell)
sgbrown @cox.net
First graduate of the MPW program
Writing interests: Inspirational, magazine, mystery, teen fiction.