PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

Gracelynn Pruitt <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 15:42:45 -0800
Everyone is right.  I wasn't suggesting a newspaper story to step on anyone's toes or upset the Pres. of the college.  I am excited about this degree program and I only thought of the positive aspects in a story.  It's easy to forget if it "bleeds it leads" mentality of a newspaper.  I think maybe more of a Public Relations track would be better.  Putting the degree out there to incoming students, meetings, and updating the website is an awesome start.  I would really like to see great things happen for this group and program.  I am willing to help in whatever way that I can.
  Gracelynn