PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Susan Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Open discussions on the writer's craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 08:41:53 EDT
I'm not new, but have never posted before. This is an experiment to see if I
can -- and to add my two cents' worth.

I'm Susan Brown, a second year PW student.  I write for the inspirational
market --  which is a good place to break into print.  I've written two novels,
as yet unpublished, and I'm working on a creative writing textbook designed for
homeschoolers.

Does this group ever do critiques? I don't know how it would work online, but
it would be a helpful function. Of course, I haven't been able to attend any
functions because I commute. Maybe you do critiques in your meetings?  As you
may guess, I have an important assignment -- and I feel a bit shakey about it.
it always helps to get another point of view and an unbiased ear.

I'm looking forward to reading intros from the new folks. In fact, I don't
believe the "old folks" have posted intros, so I don't really know most of the
folks posting. I'd like to hear from the rest of you.

Susan
a.k.a. Suzanne Jordan Brown