PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Tony Moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Open discussions on the writer's craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 19:09:45 -0800
Hello all!
Hope everyone's semester has started out well. So
when's the next meeting of scribes? We still need to
go bowling and drink beer. Got a funny story thought
you all could appreciate.

Tony
A Writing Class

from Venus"?