PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Chester, Deborah A." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:55:47 +0000

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Spencer, Heather A." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: February 15, 2011 1:13:51 PM CST
To: "Kerr, Robert L." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Robinson, Judy G." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Gade, Peter" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Vieth, Warren D." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Chavez, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Jones, Julie M." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Boettcher, Mike J." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Jenson White, Kathryn" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Steyn, Elanie" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Krug, Christopher R." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Johnson, Kathy L." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Craig, David A." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Beliveau, Ralph J." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Borthick, Christopher E." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Davis, J. Madison" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Chester, Deborah A." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Cc: "Delaney, Mary" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Fwd: Adam -- interns please

Heather Spencer
Undergrad Career Preparation &
External Business Development
Gaylord College of JMC
University of Oklahoma
405.325.3689p
405.325.0987f
Gaylord College- OUr Page (OU) - Become a Fan on Facebook!
www.ou.edu/gaylord<http://www.ou.edu/gaylord>
You can also find me on LinkedIn, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and Plaxo!
Boomer Sooner!
P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail & any documents