PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

Open discussions on the writer's craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:26:06 -0500
This is why there needs to be an off-site message board connected to the
PWA website that does not restrict content.

I'm all for keeping PWA-related e-mail to a minimum by limiting the
random assinine comments of the people on "the List," but there should
also be a place for unrestricted taunting and all-around b.s. without
the threat of banishment. No one person should have the power to kick
anyone out of our little anarchist collective.  Even if he is from the
English department!

Just remember:

"Do what thou whilt shall be the whole of the Law." -- Aleister Crowley

Fight the Power!!!
Myk Mahaffey
Creator of Professional Writer's Anonymous (the original, uncensored PWA)