PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
John Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:48:40 -0600
Well, ya gotta give Kent a break, because you know he wants to come but with his class until 8pm that would really suck for him.
Wednesday is good for me, and so is Friday, but then again, I'm just a newbee.
Hey, y'know that JJ's Pizza stop on Lindsey is nice and clean and never crowded. if you've never been, it's not a bad place, has good prices and big long tables for large writer groups.
John