PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
canadianokie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 16:13:20 -0500
All,

Please come to the meeting.

Here's what we need to discuss.  Input gladly accepted in this listserv forum.

People, please help think of things I haven't thought of.  Add categories.  Add items.  Send this around!  The more input we have before the meeting, the shorter the meeting will be.

Thanks,

--Jocelyn

How to get the word out and who will volunteer to make it happen
Press Release--Jocelyn
Radio Station's PSA--
Copelin's--
Public Library--
E-mail teachers--go online and look up e-mail addresses.  Send them an e-flyer.
Thursday Folder Info. and who will volunteer help handle paper.
"Maggie" 364-1339
See e-mail from Audrey Stensrud
Take Flyer to 131 S. Flood for approval
When approved, bundle in groups of 25
Deliver bundles to NPS Warehouse 4100 N. Flood
How many copies needed?
Who will make them?
Awards Presentation and who will help organize?
At an assembly?
With an author?  --Molly Levite Griffs
More books needed for awards.
Contest Details
Date of contest?
Deadline for submissions?
How to receive submissions?
How long from submission to awards presentation?
What age?
What grade?
Entry fee?
Who will judge?