PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
canadianokie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2009 09:56:40 -0500
Fellow PW students,

Here are the details for the Event Fair (a.k.a Get Involved with
Gaylord College event):

Tuesday, September 15th
11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Hall of Fame Room (Gaylord Phase I, 1st Floor)
We need a person(s) to be at our table during this time because, Jena
Carper has volunteered to help (Bless you, Jena) but, according to
your e-mail, you'll be in class during this time, so this means we
need Tuesday coverage.

Wednesday, September 16th
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Commons--Grand Lobby (Gaylord Phase II, 1st Floor)
Jocelyn Pedersen can cover this time slot, but if anyone wants to come
hang out and help/visit, come on down!

Please let me (or Professor Chester) know as soon as possible if
you'll be able to help out.

Also, I'd like to have a cool-io poster to display with some info.
about PWSA.
Can anybody help with that?
Any crafty/artsy types out there who can help me get this together?
If you can't actually help "build" a poster, throw me some ideas.
Toss me a quote or two about why you like PW.
Tell me what you want to do after you get your degree.
What's your favorite class?
What have you learned?
Let's get a list together of who has been published and what we've had
published since we've been in the PW program--I know you're out
there....

Let's get some chatter going on this so we can organize and represent
ourselves.  Sometimes I hear murmuring that PW is an under-appreciated
program.  Here's our chance to step up and do our thing to help get
the word out about what a great program we've got here at OU and to
get people involved.    Send me an e-mail (list serve or private) and
tell me something positive to put on the poster.

Thanks, everyone.

--Jocelyn