SCCPLA Archives

SCCPLA - SCC Planning Committee

sccpla@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Martha Bedard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SCCPLA - SCC Planning Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:53:41 -0500
LOCO must have been a freudian slip!  and I'm pretty confused about what
if anything else needs to be changed on the annual report-- can you help
me get that straight?  thanks, martha

>>> "Campbell, Shirley" <[log in to unmask]> 9/15/2006 3:38 PM

Things sure look funny...but apparently you caught that there were 2
titles here, terrorism and disaster planning
Also GO LOCAL NOT LOCO is missing from the online registration form
and
this list.

I think the list on the web is an early list and not what I sent as
final.

I assume we (meaning me, I guess) can make a sign about the extra
round
tables and post at registration for sign up?