SCCPLA Archives

SCCPLA - SCC Planning Committee

sccpla@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Nancy Burford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SCCPLA - SCC Planning Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 18:33:58 -0500
If I might suggest something - why not wait until after early registration to brainstorm on who to handle the signups.  We'll have a better idea of numbers then.
After yet another visit this week to the Hilton, it seems to me that the smaller breakout rooms at the Hilton might be amenable for 2 smaller groups (less than 6) but not for 2 groups of 8-10, talking in a roundtable forum.  I think the noise levels might rise to where one group dominated the room.

Nancy

>>> "Campbell, Shirley" <[log in to unmask]> 9/15/2006 5:02:53 pm >>>
Well if you are proof reading - you should be on the committee!  That is
hard work!!
Next week I will start a second message about how to handle the
RoundTables