SCCPLA Archives

SCCPLA - SCC Planning Committee

sccpla@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Deborah Halsted <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SCCPLA - SCC Planning Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:40:10 -0500
Tim-

I like to keep a low profile, so I defer to you on the introductions! As president, you should get to introduce the VIPs.

I need to email Jean to find out when she is arriving. I volunteer to pick her up at the airport, unless someone else wants to. When I find out her schedule, I will compare to my schedule and let you all know if I am free at that time.

dh