SCCPLA Archives

SCCPLA - SCC Planning Committee

sccpla@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Deborah Halsted <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SCCPLA - SCC Planning Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:50:00 -0500
Nancy-

First, I like the schedule, especially since it puts Karen Vargas in the 2nd round of sessions. Since the Go Local session was left off the original list, the main participants did not get funded to attend the meeting. Actually, the person who proposed the idea (but didn't want to lead the discussion because she is pretty new to SCC), has subsequently lost her job. That would have left me alone with the Go Local. So, thank you for that.

Second, I like the idea of the blank sign-up sheets. I think folks should have a chance to re-think what sessions they want to attend.

That is my 2 cents worth.

dh