SCCPLA Archives

SCCPLA - SCC Planning Committee

sccpla@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Esther Carrigan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SCCPLA - SCC Planning Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 08:05:17 -0500
Hello to all,
This is really meant for Vicki, but I had trouble sending it directly to her this morning.  This is an abstract for a poster which was sent to me by mistake.
Thanks,
Esther

Esther Carrigan
Deputy Director
Medical Sciences Library
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-4462
voice: 979-845-7540
fax: 979-845-7493

>>> "Yeager, Lynn L. (HSC)" <[log in to unmask]> 6/16/2006 3:04 pm >>>
Esther,

Walee Chotikavanic and I would like to submit this abstract for the SCC
'06 poster session.  It is for research competition.  Walee is the Head
of Access Services at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences
Center's Robert M. Bird Library in Oklahoma City and I am the Education
Librarian at the University of Oklahoma - Tulsa, OU-Tulsa Library.

Feel free to contact me should you have any questions.  Have a nice
weekend.

Lynn

Lynn Yeager, MLIS, AHIP

Assistant Professor