SCCPLA Archives

SCCPLA - SCC Planning Committee

sccpla@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Nancy Burford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SCCPLA - SCC Planning Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:23:04 -0600
Holly is correct - the wording needs to be changed from "Two concurrent
sessions will run for two hours each." to "Two concurrent sessions will
run for one hour each.".

I actually have scheduled 4 slots for concurrent sessions during that
time period labeled "Vendor Demos/Tech Expo" so we could use all four
for the Tech Expo if needed.

Also, Martha, do you really want to put in "with ten minutes between
papers" in the Contributed Papers part?  Those rooms will be very close
together and if we make the trains run on time, I really think 5 minutes
is enough, if we have to specify it at all.

All dates are correct.
Nancy

Is Monday at 8am the correct date/time for the Tech Expo?  I have
written that there will be two consecutive two-hour sessions.  Either
the time (1 hr) or the wording (2hr) need to be changed.

Holly

>>> Martha Bedard <[log in to unmask]> 3/2/2006 11:08:22 am >>>
Attached is the draft I think is ready to send out to the members- now
includes the Tech expo and all contacts.  Tim, do you want to do a
final
pass and send it out, or shall I?  Nancy, please do a check look over
and see if I have the dates/time correct according to the latest info.

martha