SCCPLA Archives

SCCPLA - SCC Planning Committee

sccpla@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Tim Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SCCPLA - SCC Planning Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:37:45 -0500
Vicki, that's great. Let's hope a lot are waiting till the deadline.
Nancy, would it be possible/feasible to accept posters after the
deadline?
Thanks,
Tim

>>> Vicki de Yampert <[log in to unmask]> 07/19/06 4:12 PM >>>
We now have 14 poster abstracts, and a couple of others have inquired
regarding the extended deadline.

Vicki