SCCPLA Archives

SCCPLA - SCC Planning Committee

sccpla@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Tim Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SCCPLA - SCC Planning Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:30:15 -0600
No,
The way I understand, we have 3 rooms, each will accommodate 3 sessions
roundtable pt.1(2:15-3:00),
break(3:00-3:15),
general session(3:15-4:30),
roundtable pt2: (4:45-5:30)
Tim

>>> "Campbell, Shirley" <[log in to unmask]> 03/02/06 3:16 PM

But we aren't talking about a meal are we?